What is a funding body?
A funding body is the entity which pays for your DSA Needs Assessment and recommended support.
Which funding body you are supported by depends on factors such as what course you are studying and what country you are based in.
Different funding bodies include:
- Student Finance England – SFE
- Student Finance Wales – SFW
- Student Finance Northern Ireland – SF NI
- Student Awards Agency for Scotland – SAAS
- National Health Service – NHS
- Research Council
- The Education and Skills Funding Agency – ESFA