Am I eligible for a DSA Needs Assessment?
DSA Study Needs Assessments are available if the following apply to you:
- You are currently living and studying in the UK.
- You can prove you have a condition(s) that affects your ability to study (medical condition, sensory impairment, mental health condition, or specific learning difficulty).
- You are studying full-time or part-time in one of the following:
- A first degree, for example BA, BSc or BEd
- A Foundation Degree
- A Certificate of Higher Education
- A Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE)
- A Higher National Certificate (HNC)
- A Higher National Diploma (HND)
- A Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
- A postgraduate course
- An Initial Teacher Training
- Your course lasts at least one year
- You qualify for student finance (you do not need to have a student loan to receive DSA).
You can check if you are eligible and apply for your DSA at gov.uk.