Upcoming Event: AccessHE University Info Day
Here at A2B Assessments we are always on the look out for great events that we can get involved with, help out and promote.
If you’re a school or college student studying with a disability then we have the perfect event for you.
On Wednesday the 6th of November (11am-3pm) at London Metropolitan University, North Campus (Holloway Road) AccessHE will be hosting a one off event to answer any questions you may have about continuing your studies in higher education.
- Visit a university campus and understand the support available for disabled and dyslexic students, including mental health & wellbeing support and those with hidden disabilities.
- Hear a motivational talk on university life and study from disabled students/alumni
- We are getting involved and will be presenting a talk on the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), needs assessments, additional funding and more.
- Ease concerns and ask questions during panel Q&A sessions for both students and parents/teachers
- Participate in an interactive workshop on assistive technologies.
- Take part in an accessible campus tour with student ambassadors and/or a showcase of assistive technologies and equipment in the on-site centre
- Be provided with a free lunch and refreshments
Captions for the event will be provided by AI Media.
How To Attend:
Please note, this is a ‘booking only’ event. Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis so we encourage you to book on ASAP to avoid disappointment.
This event is for school (year 11+) or college students with a disability considering university.
If you have any questions about this event or are looking to book for a large group of people, please email [email protected]