Amazon eGift prize draw – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is A2B Assessments Ltd (company no. 09965981) whose registered office is at 167 Eagle House, City Road, London EC1V 1AW.
- One of two £50 Amazon eGift Vouchers.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Two winners will be chosen at random by software on Friday 11 March from all eligible entries received and verified by A2B Assessments.
- The winners will be notified by email, using the email address provided in the DSA Study Survey.
- Winners will be notified within 10 working days of the prize draw.
- The competition is open to students who have had a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) Needs Assessment with A2B Assessments.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- To be eligible, applicants need to complete and submit all questions in the DSA Study Survey.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by A2B Assessments for whatever reason.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a: catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- An entrant can request to be withdrawn from the draw by requesting in writing to [email protected] .
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Marketing and promotion
- By entering this competition, an entrant is aware that their feedback may be used in future marketing and promotion by A2B Assessments.
- Identifiable personal details (such as full name) will not be used in any marketing and promotion.